AS/EN 9100:2016 Implementing
Develop the knowledge and skill required to implement an effective 9100:2016 Aerospace Quality Management System.
Acquire the required skills to conduct a base-line review (gap analysis) of your organization’s current status against the requirements of 9100:2016. Candidates will use a step-by-step approach, to learn how to develop an implementation plan, create the necessary documentation, monitor your Aerospace QMS and to achieve continual improvement.
This is a 3 day course for 6-12 candidates and costs £750 + VAT per person.
Who Should Attend?
This course is aimed at those implementing, or a member of a support team or supervising a 9100:2016 implementation programme.
You should have a good knowledge of the requirements of 9100:2016 and the key principles of an Aerospace QMS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our 9100:2016 Requirements Course.
You will have the knowledge to:
- Identify a typical framework for implementing 9100:2016 following the PDCA cycle
- Interpret the key concepts and requirements of 9100:2016 to enable smooth implementation
- Understand and identify the benefits specific an organization could have in relation to implementing an effective Aerospace QMS
- Conduct a base-line review (gap analysis) of an organization’s current position with regard to 9100:2016
- Implement the key concepts and requirements of 9100:2016
You will learn the skills to:
- Identify the key benefits to your organization from implementing an effective Aerospace QMS
- Develop plans and determine the resources required for effective implementation
- Apply good practice to the implementation using proven tools and techniques
- Implement a system that enables better response to customer requirements and market changes
- Assure the provision of products and services that consistently meet customer needs and to enhance customer satisfaction
There are no AS/EN 9100:2016 Implementing courses currently scheduled. If you are interested in this course, please contact us using the details below for more information about course availability.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I pay for my course?
We accept the following methods of payment, BACS transfer, Paypal and cheque made payable to “TPT Consultancy & Training Ltd”. Please see our terms and conditions for further details.
Do you offer in-house training?
Yes, all our training courses can be delivered in house for your team, we also offer a bespoke training option if you need the training tailored to your organisation or specific requirements.
Are training materials provided?
Yes, all delegates will receive a comprehensive set of training materials to can take away at the end of the course. We will also provide loan copies of the necessary standards for use during the course
Do you have a residential option?
We don’t offer a residential option, but if you require accommodation during your training please contact us and we can provide you with a list of recommended local hotels.
Where are your open training courses held?
All our open training courses are held at our bespoke training facility; Orbit Business Centre, Merthyr Tydfil. For an overview of the venue please click here. (link to facilities page).
Are refreshments provided during the open courses?
Yes, refreshments throughout the day and a buffet lunch will be provided. If you have any dietary requirements, please make sure to tell us prior to the course start so that we can provide suitable catering.