AS/EN 9100:2016 Internal Auditor
Optimize your auditing skills with the internationally recognized AS/EN 9100:2016 and boost your internal audit capabilities. Have confidence in planning and performing an effective audit; as well as reporting and assessing corrective action where necessary.
This course develops the necessary skills to assess and report on the conformance, and the effective implementation of processes, based on AS/EN 9100. You will learn how to initiate an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit reports and complete follow-up activities, as per ISO 19011.
This is a 2 day course for 6-12 candidates and costs £500 + VAT per person.
Who Should Attend?
This course is aimed at current or new internal auditors conducting audits against 9100:2016.
You should have a good knowledge 9100:2016 requirements. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our 9100:2016 Requirements course.
You will have the knowledge to:
- Understand the key requirements defined in the guidelines of management system auditing according to ISO 19011:2011, and the applicable elements of 9101
- Apply these auditing guidelines to audit a 9100:2016 system
- Initiate, prepare and conduct audit activities in line with 19011
- Prepare and distribute an audit report
- Complete an audit and follow-up
You will learn the skills to:
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up audit activities on 9100:2016
- Identify and apply the benefits and requirements of a 9100:2016 audit
- Obtain the necessary skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage it’s Aerospace QMS
- Be able to write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I pay for my course?
We accept the following methods of payment, BACS transfer, Paypal and cheque made payable to “TPT Consultancy & Training Ltd”. Please see our terms and conditions for further details.
Do you offer in-house training?
Yes, all our training courses can be delivered in house for your team, we also offer a bespoke training option if you need the training tailored to your organisation or specific requirements.
Are training materials provided?
Yes, all delegates will receive a comprehensive set of training materials to can take away at the end of the course. We will also provide loan copies of the necessary standards for use during the course
Do you have a residential option?
We don’t offer a residential option, but if you require accommodation during your training please contact us and we can provide you with a list of recommended local hotels.
Where are your open training courses held?
All our open training courses are held at our bespoke training facility; Orbit Business Centre, Merthyr Tydfil. For an overview of the venue please click here. (link to facilities page).
Are refreshments provided during the open courses?
Yes, refreshments throughout the day and a buffet lunch will be provided. If you have any dietary requirements, please make sure to tell us prior to the course start so that we can provide suitable catering.