AS/EN 9100:2016 Transition
This is an intensive course which explores the changes from 9100:2009 to 9100:2016. By attending you will be able to identify the gaps in your current Aerospace QMS and to start planning your transition to the revised standard.
Your learning will be through an activity-based, delegate-centered approach. This will help you share experience and knowledge with other attendees, bringing alive the information presented and resulting in advanced retention and application to your own workplace.
This is a 2 day course for 6-12 candidates and costs £500 + VAT per person.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing or managing a 9100:2016 transition, as well as auditors who need to convert to 9100:2016.
You should have a good knowledge of the requirements of 9100:2009, and the key principles of an Aerospace QMS.
You will have the knowledge to:
- Understand the key changes resulting from Annex SL, ISO 9001:2015 and 9100:2016
- Explain the new and revised terms and definitions
- Define the specific new requirements relating to Context, Leadership, Planning and Support in Annex SL
- Be able to recognize the new concepts such as risk-based thinking
- Comprehend the background to the changes and the role of the IAQG
- Discuss the changes in Aerospace QMS specific requirements as a result of transitioning from 9100:2009 to 9100:2016
You will learn the skills to:
- Explain the key differences between 9100:2009 and 9100:2016
- Identify what needs to be done to address these differences within your current Aerospace QMS
- Become a productive member of a transition programme within your organization
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I pay for my course?
We accept the following methods of payment, BACS transfer, Paypal and cheque made payable to “TPT Consultancy & Training Ltd”. Please see our terms and conditions for further details.
Do you offer in-house training?
Yes, all our training courses can be delivered in house for your team, we also offer a bespoke training option if you need the training tailored to your organisation or specific requirements.
Are training materials provided?
Yes, all delegates will receive a comprehensive set of training materials to can take away at the end of the course. We will also provide loan copies of the necessary standards for use during the course
Do you have a residential option?
We don’t offer a residential option, but if you require accommodation during your training please contact us and we can provide you with a list of recommended local hotels.
Are refreshments provided during the open courses?
Yes, refreshments throughout the day and a buffet lunch will be provided. If you have any dietary requirements, please make sure to tell us prior to the course start so that we can provide suitable catering.
Where are your open training courses held?
All our open training courses are held at our bespoke training facility; Orbit Business Centre, Merthyr Tydfil. For an overview of the venue please click here. (link to facilities page).