IATF 16949:2016 Implementing
By attending this course you will become familiar with a typical framework for implementing an automotive quality management system to satisfy the requirements of IATF 16949:2016.
You will learn how to conduct a gap analysis against the requirements of IATF 16949:2016 and how to develop an implementation plan which will form a sound basis for your implementation efforts benefit your organization.
This is a 3 day course for 6-12 candidates and costs £750 + VAT per person.
Who Should Attend?
This course is aimed at those implementing, or a member of a support team or supervising an IATF 16949:2016 implementation programme.
A good knowledge of the requirements of IATF 16949:2016, and the key principles of an Automotive QMS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our IATF 16949:2016 Requirements Course.
You will have the knowledge to:
- Identify a typical framework for implementing IATF 16949:2016 following the PDCA cycle
- Interpret the key concepts and requirements of 9100:2016 to enable smooth implementation
- Identify the benefits specific to an organization in relation to implementing an effective Automotive QMS
- Conduct a gap analysis of an organization’s current position with regard to IATF 16949:2016
- Implement the key concepts and requirements of IATF 16949:2016
You will learn the skills to:
- Identify the key benefits to your organization from implementing an effective Automotive QMS
- Develop plans and determine the resources required for effective implementation
- Apply good practice to the implementation using proven tools and techniques
- Implement a system that enables better response to customer requirements and market changes
- Assure the provision of products and services that consistently meet customer needs and to enhance customer satisfaction
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I pay for my course?
We accept the following methods of payment, BACS transfer, Paypal and cheque made payable to “TPT Consultancy & Training Ltd”. Please see our terms and conditions for further details.
Do you offer in-house training?
Yes, all our training courses can be delivered in house for your team, we also offer a bespoke training option if you need the training tailored to your organisation or specific requirements.
Are training materials provided?
Yes, all delegates will receive a comprehensive set of training materials to can take away at the end of the course. We will also provide loan copies of the necessary standards for use during the course
Do you have a residential option?
We don’t offer a residential option, but if you require accommodation during your training please contact us and we can provide you with a list of recommended local hotels.
Where are your open training courses held?
All our open training courses are held at our bespoke training facility; Orbit Business Centre, Merthyr Tydfil. For an overview of the venue please click here. (link to facilities page).
Are refreshments provided during the open courses?
Yes, refreshments throughout the day and a buffet lunch will be provided. If you have any dietary requirements, please make sure to tell us prior to the course start so that we can provide suitable catering.