IATF 16949:2016 Senior Management Transition Briefing
The support and commitment of a senior management team is critical to the success of your organization’s Automotive QMS. This briefing will enable the team to identify and implement their leadership responsibilities with regard to IATF 16949:2016, including the new and enhanced 9001:2015 requirements.
This is a half day course for 6-20 candidates and costs £200 + VAT per person.
Who Should Attend?
This briefing is focused on senior managers of organizations transitioning from ISO/TS 16949:2009 to IATF 16949:2016.
Candidates should have an understanding of the current ISO/TS 16949:2009.
You will have the knowledge to:
- Understand why IATF 16949:2016 was developed
- Explain the main leadership requirements defined in IATF 16949:2016
- Develop your context and line-of-sight
- Demonstrate leadership and commitment
- Recognize what planning and support you should provide to the QMS
- Measure operation, performance and improvement
- Provide a summary of Top Management involvement
- Describe the overall process (with Top Management involvement)
You will learn the skills to:
- Demonstrate your organization’s commitment to quality
- Ensure quality objectives are established at all levels and functions
- Allocate resources for the implementation or development of your Automotive QMS
- Participate in improvement projects and show support by leading by example
- Communicate the importance of meeting customer and regulatory requirements
There are no IATF 16949:2016 Senior Management Transition Briefing courses currently scheduled. If you are interested in this course, please contact us using the details below for more information about course availability.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I pay for my course?
We accept the following methods of payment, BACS transfer, Paypal and cheque made payable to “TPT Consultancy & Training Ltd”. Please see our terms and conditions for further details.
Do you offer in-house training?
Yes, all our training courses can be delivered in house for your team, we also offer a bespoke training option if you need the training tailored to your organisation or specific requirements.
Are training materials provided?
Yes, all delegates will receive a comprehensive set of training materials to can take away at the end of the course. We will also provide loan copies of the necessary standards for use during the course
Do you have a residential option?
We don’t offer a residential option, but if you require accommodation during your training please contact us and we can provide you with a list of recommended local hotels.
Where are your open training courses held?
All our open training courses are held at our bespoke training facility; Orbit Business Centre, Merthyr Tydfil. For an overview of the venue please click here. (link to facilities page).
Are refreshments provided during the open courses?
Yes, refreshments throughout the day and a buffet lunch will be provided. If you have any dietary requirements, please make sure to tell us prior to the course start so that we can provide suitable catering.