IATF 16949:2016 Transition
Learn about the changes to ISO 9001, Annex SL, the high level structure and how these changes affect the automotive QMS. You will also learn how IATF 16949:2016 differs from ISO/TS 16949:2009.
Your learning will be through an activity-based, delegate-centered approach. This will help you share experience and knowledge with other attendees, bringing alive the information presented and resulting in advanced retention and application to your own workplace.
This is a 2 day course for 6-12 candidates and costs £500 + VAT per person.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing or managing an IATF 16949:2016 transition, as well as internal auditors who need to convert to IATF 16949:2016 transition.
You should have a good knowledge of ISO/TS 16949:2009 and the key principles of an Automotive QMS.
You will have the knowledge to:
- Recognize key changes resulting from Annex SL, ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016
- Explain the new and revised terms and definitions
- Describe specific new requirements relating to Context, Leadership, Planning and Support in Annex SL
- Discuss key concepts such as risk-based thinking
- Appreciate the International Automotive Task Force (IATF) and the intent behind the revision
- Comprehend the changes in Automotive QMS specific requirements as a result of transitioning from ISO/TS 16949:2009 to IATF 16949:2016
- Understand and explain the certification timeline
You will learn the skills to:
- Explain the key changes between ISO/TS 16949:2009 and IATF 16949:2016
- Identify what needs to be done to address these changes within your current Automotive QMS
- Become a productive member of a transition programme within your organization
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I pay for my course?
We accept the following methods of payment, BACS transfer, Paypal and cheque made payable to “TPT Consultancy & Training Ltd”. Please see our terms and conditions for further details.
Do you offer in-house training?
Yes, all our training courses can be delivered in house for your team, we also offer a bespoke training option if you need the training tailored to your organisation or specific requirements.
Are training materials provided?
Yes, all delegates will receive a comprehensive set of training materials to can take away at the end of the course. We will also provide loan copies of the necessary standards for use during the course
Do you have a residential option?
We don’t offer a residential option, but if you require accommodation during your training please contact us and we can provide you with a list of recommended local hotels.
Where are your open training courses held?
All our open training courses are held at our bespoke training facility; Orbit Business Centre, Merthyr Tydfil. For an overview of the venue please click here. (link to facilities page).
Are refreshments provided during the open courses?
Yes, refreshments throughout the day and a buffet lunch will be provided. If you have any dietary requirements, please make sure to tell us prior to the course start so that we can provide suitable catering.