Potential Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) Training Course
This course provides an overview both the of the methodology used to develop design and process FMEA in line with the methods specified in the Potential Failure Mode and Effects Analysis reference manual (Potential Failure Mode and Effect Analysis Fourth Edition); detailing the critical steps to identify and mitigate product and process risks.
This is a 1 day course for 6-12 candidates and costs £250 + VAT per person.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone involved in product and process development activities, IATF 16949 auditors, those interested in learning more about FMEA, or those who are involved in the implementation of IATF 16949.
Candidates should be able to explain ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 requirements which can be obtained by attending our requirements course.
You will have the knowledge to:
- Identify the activities involved in the development of an FMEA
- Identify failure modes and apply risk rankings using the severity, occurrence and detection ranking tables defined in the Potential Failure Mode and Effects Analysis reference manual
- Assign risk priority numbers (RPN) to each failure mode identified
- Determine actions to reduce or eliminate high RPN’s
You will learn the skills to:
- Become a productive member of a product or process design team
- Apply the steps involved for a successful FMEA
- Understand the different types of FMEA, design, process and machine
- Explain how to identify failure modes
- Recognize how to assess and prioritize risk associated with product and process design using severity, occurrence and detection rankings
- Appreciate the challenges associated with product and process design
There are no Potential Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) Training Course courses currently scheduled. If you are interested in this course, please contact us using the details below for more information about course availability.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I pay for my course?
We accept the following methods of payment, BACS transfer, Paypal and cheque made payable to “TPT Consultancy & Training Ltd”. Please see our terms and conditions for further details.
Do you offer in-house training?
Yes, all our training courses can be delivered in house for your team, we also offer a bespoke training option if you need the training tailored to your organisation or specific requirements.
Are training materials provided?
Yes, all delegates will receive a comprehensive set of training materials to can take away at the end of the course. We will also provide loan copies of the necessary standards for use during the course
Do you have a residential option?
We don’t offer a residential option, but if you require accommodation during your training please contact us and we can provide you with a list of recommended local hotels.
Where are your open training courses held?
All our open training courses are held at our bespoke training facility; Orbit Business Centre, Merthyr Tydfil. For an overview of the venue please click here. (link to facilities page).
Are refreshments provided during the open courses?
Yes, refreshments throughout the day and a buffet lunch will be provided. If you have any dietary requirements, please make sure to tell us prior to the course start so that we can provide suitable catering.