CQI/IRCA FD102: Introduction to Problem Solving
This course should provide understanding of the fundamental tools, techniques and structured methodologies for problem solving. Delegates should leave the course with the capability to participate as a member of a problem-solving team in the application of the key tools within a small scope business problem or task, enabling them to support the development of robust and sustainable solutions.
This is a 2 day course for 4 -12 candidates and costs £550 + VAT per person.
Who Should Attend?
This course is aimed at those participate as a member of a team in the application of the key tools related to problem solving in an organisation.
There are no specific requirements for attending this course.
You will have the knowledge to:
- Describe several methodologies for problem solving
- List the benefits and limitations of different problem solving methodologies
- List the reasons it is important to include the customer/stakeholder requirements when defining a problem
- Describe how risk management is applied throughout the supply chain
- List the benefits of standardisation and process management
- Describe the tools used in problem solving
You will learn the skills to:
- Participate in team activities to assess risks from a customer/stakeholder point of view
- Support the team leader in the identification of customer and stakeholder requirements as part of the scoping of problem-solving activities
- Support the team leader to identify effective actions to resolve problems and to use tools to address root causes
- Recognize when the supply chain needs to be involved in effective problem solving
- Contribute to the implementation of change resulting from problem solving activities
- Support the team leader in selecting the most appropriate improvement tools and techniques for the problem solving activity
There are no CQI/IRCA FD102: Introduction to Problem Solving courses currently scheduled. If you are interested in this course, please contact us using the details below for more information about course availability.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does IRCA and CQI stand for?
IRCA and CQI stand for International Register of Certificated Auditors and Chartered Quality Institute. The CQI exists to make society better by supporting excellence in, and the widespread adoption of, quality management. IRCA is the leading professional body for management systems auditors.
How can I pay for my course?
We accept the following methods of payment, BACS transfer, Paypal and cheque made payable to “TPT Consultancy & Training Ltd”. Please see our terms and conditions for further details.
Do you offer in-house training?
Yes, all our training courses can be delivered in house for your team, we also offer a bespoke training option if you need the training tailored to your organisation or specific requirements.
Are training materials provided?
Yes, all delegates will receive a comprehensive set of training materials to can take away at the end of the course. We will also provide loan copies of the necessary standards for use during the course
Do you have a residential option?
We don’t offer a residential option, but if you require accommodation during your training please contact us and we can provide you with a list of recommended local hotels.
Where are your open training courses held?
All our open training courses are held at our bespoke training facility; Orbit Business Centre, Merthyr Tydfil. For an overview of the venue please click here. (link to facilities page).
Are refreshments provided during the open courses?
Yes, refreshments throughout the day and a buffet lunch will be provided. If you have any dietary requirements, please make sure to tell us prior to the course start so that we can provide suitable catering.