We are very pleased to announce that our Managing Management Systems course has been approved by CQI/IRCA. Having a course approved ensures that it meets the highest standards through a rigorous assessment process. Making us a part of the globally recognised brands of the CQI and IRCA, giving customers assurance and confidence in the courses bearing this accreditation and remain trusted in the market.
This course is aimed at delegates who wish to develop practical skills development in the management systems in the context of process management, and will provide delegates with an awareness of management systems in general. Delegates will leave the course with the capability to explain to others how customer and stakeholder requirements relevant to their organisation can be used to develop a management approach focused on sustaining improvement in customer satisfaction. The course will enable delegates to:
- Explain how a management system is structured and give examples of typical frameworks.
- Explain the importance of customer/stakeholder understanding.
- Explain how a management system framework can be extended through the supply chain.
- Explain the importance of measures in a process-management-based management system.
- Describe how the scope of a management system is developed.
- Be a quality advocate and systems thinker.
We are adding this course to our suite of courses which have already been approved by CQI/IRCA, including:
- QMS ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Training Course
- QMS ISO 9001:2015 (Combined) Transition Training Course
- QMS ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor (Quality Management Systems)
- QMS ISO 9001:2015 Foundation
- Managing Change & Continual Improvement
- Introduction to Risk Management
- Introduction to Management Systems
- Introduction to Problem Solving
For more details about these courses and our open course programme please click here.