Our latest course to be approved by CQI/IRCA is FD106: Introduction to Process Design. Having a course approved ensures that it meets the highest standards through a rigorous assessment process. Making us a part of the globally recognised brands of the CQI and IRCA, giving customers assurance and confidence in the courses bearing this accreditation and remain trusted in the market.
This one day course is aimed at anyone who needs to understand customer and stakeholder requirements and define standardised processes to deliver them. Delegates will leave the course with the capability to participate as a member of a team in the application of Process Design within their organisation.
Tom Townsend, MD (pictured below) is quoted “Having our courses approved by CQI/IRCA demonstrates that they are a recognised qualification for Quality professionals. This sets us apart from some of our peers and we are proud to be associated with the strong and well respected CQI/IRCA brand. We will be continuing to develop courses through 2018 and into 2019, to enable us to offer a full suite of training courses covering Foundation, Practitioner and Professional level courses suitable for all Quality professionals at any level of development, from those starting their career right through to seasoned professionals”.
We are adding this course to our suite of courses which have already been approved by CQI/IRCA, these include:
- QMS ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Training Course
- QMS ISO 9001:2015 (Combined) Transition Training Course
- QMS ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor (Quality Management Systems)
- QMS ISO 9001:2015 Foundation
- Managing Change & Continual Improvement
- Introduction to Risk Management
- Introduction to Management Systems
- Introduction to Problem Solving
- Managing Management Systems