IAQG Approved A.3 9100 Aerospace Industry Specific
The A.3 9100 course is designed for those who require an in depth understanding of the aerospace sector to enable successful transition to AEA auditor status. An auditor not yet authenticated as an AEA shall be able to satisfy the requirements of BS EN 9104-003:2010 and EN 9104-003:2010 (E) upon successful completion of this course.
This is a 3 day course for 4-12 candidates and costs £900 + VAT per person.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who wants to be able to conduct 1st, 2nd, and 3rd party audits to the AS/EN 9100:2016, supplier auditors and those who wish to work as a 3rd party auditor for a certification body.
Whilst there are no formal requisites, this course is designed for auditors without aerospace experience who need to satisfy the requirements of 9104-003.
You will have the knowledge to:
- Understand sector specific aspects
- Aero Industry quality requirements
- Aero Industry regulations
- Military Aerospace requirements and regulations
- Understand EASA/FAR 21 (QAP)
- Understand first article inspection
- Understand how to control customer supplied products
- Manage non-conforming materials
You will learn the skills to:
- Satisfy the requirements of BS EN 9104-003:2010 (F)
- Recognise the relevance and needs of Airworthiness and Safety requirements
- Define Material Traceability requirements
- Review controls of sub-contractors
- Control key characteristics
- Articulate the flow-down of AQMS requirements
- Support a Foreign Object and Debris (FOD) programme
- Understand the requirements of calibration systems
- Control special processes.
There are no IAQG Approved A.3 9100 Aerospace Industry Specific courses currently scheduled. If you are interested in this course, please contact us using the details below for more information about course availability.
This course is also available as an eCourse for £900 + VAT. With no deadlines or time restrictions, our eCourses are designed to be completed online at your own pace and our costs are inclusive of materials, issue of certificate and tutor support.
For more information or to enrol onto the course please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the form below.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I pay for my course?
We accept the following methods of payment, BACS transfer, credit/debit card and cheque made payable to “TPT Consultancy & Training Ltd”. Please see our terms and conditions for further details.
Do you offer in-house training?
Yes, all our training courses can be delivered in house for your team, we also offer a bespoke training option if you need the training tailored to your organisation or specific requirements.
Are training materials provided?
Yes, all delegates will receive a comprehensive set of training materials to can take away at the end of the course. We will also provide loan copies of the necessary standards for use during the course
Do you have a residential option?
We don’t offer a residential option, but if you require accommodation during your training please contact us and we can provide you with a list of recommended local hotels.
Where are your open training courses held?
All our open training courses are held at our bespoke training facility; Orbit Business Centre, Merthyr Tydfil. For an overview of the venue please click here.
Are refreshments provided during the open courses?
Yes, refreshments throughout the day and a buffet lunch will be provided. If you have any dietary requirements, please make sure to tell us prior to the course start so that we can provide suitable catering.