IAQG Aerospace Auditor Transition Training (AATT)
The AATT course is the only approved training which will enable AQMS authentication to AA or AEA grade. The course will teach you how the process approach is applied within the aerospace sector which will be invaluable to guide your company systems to meet AS9100 requirements.
This course is focused on the training and development of candidates and includes group workshops, individually assessed case study exercises and continual evaluation during the first 3 days of the course and a final evaluation of the candidate on the 4th day as a result of online examinations and interview.
This is a 4 day course for 8-12 candidates and costs £1495 + VAT per person.
Who Should Attend?
- Any member of an AS/EN 9100:2016 implementation team
- Trainers who want an effective method of explaining AS/EN 9100:2016 to employees
- Anyone who wants to be able to conduct 1st, 2nd, and 3rd party audits to the AS/EN 9100:2016 (Rev D Standard)
- Individuals who wish to work as a 3rd party auditor for a certification body.
- Successful completion of QMS Lead Auditor training
- Working knowledge of AS/EN 9100:2016 requirements
- Basic knowledge of ISO/IEC 17021-1, 9101:2016 requirements, and 9101 Forms
- Completion of all required online modules
You will have the knowledge to:
- Understand the AS/EN 9100:2016 standard and how to audit these requirements based on the process approach
- Link the AS/EN 9100:2016 Standards to Quality Management Principles and risk-based thinking
- Determine needed documentation
- Classify, record and resolve nonconformities
You will learn the skills to:
- Perform audits based on ISO 19011:2011 guidance and the effective use of AS 9101:2016 (Rev F)
- Form an audit team and conduct an audit meeting
- Complete an audit report with clear findings and actions in an aerospace organisation
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I register for the course?
You will need to register for the course using the IAQG training website https://www.iaqgtraining.com/login. You will be required to purchase the 9100:2016 AATT Online Component and pay for this online directly to Plexus and not to TPT. You can then schedule your attendance at our classroom event. Please contact us if you require more detailed joining instructions.
How can I pay for my AATT course?
You will need to purchase the 9100:2016 AATT Online Component and pay for this online directly to Plexus and not TPT. You will receive a separate invoice from TPT for the classroom training.
Are training materials provided?
Yes, all delegates will receive a comprehensive set of training materials to can take away at the end of the course. We will also provide loan copies of the necessary standards for use during the course
Do you have a residential option?
We don’t offer a residential option, but if you require accommodation during your training please contact us and we can provide you with a list of recommended local hotels.
Where are your open training courses held?
All our open training courses are held at our bespoke training facility; Orbit Business Centre, Merthyr Tydfil. For an overview of the venue please click here.
Are refreshments provided during the open courses?
Yes, refreshments throughout the day and a buffet lunch will be provided. If you have any dietary requirements, please make sure to tell us prior to the course start so that we can provide suitable catering.