APQP and Control Plan Methodology
This course provides an overview of the tools, procedures and reporting requirements specified in the Advanced Product Quality Planning and Control Plan reference manual (APQP and Control Plan Second Edition AIAG); detailing the critical steps in the Product Quality Planning Cycle and the role of the control plan(s).
This is a 1 day course for 6-12 candidates and costs £250 + VAT per person.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone involved in APQP activities, who is interested in learning more about APQP or involved in the implementation of IATF.
Candidates should be able to explain ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 requirements which can be obtained by attending our requirements course.
You will have the knowledge to:
- Identify the activities involved in the APQP process
- Explain the APQP process steps in detail and how they apply to different organizations
- Explain and discuss examples of Control Plans for different applications/scenarios
You will learn the skills to:
- Become a productive member of a product quality planning team
- Apply the steps involved for a Product Quality Planning Cycle
- Understand the requirements for a successful introduction of new product
- Understand the inputs and outputs required at each step of the process
- Understand the differences between prototype, pre-production and production control plans
- Understand the challenges associated with control plan development
There are no APQP and Control Plan Methodology courses currently scheduled. If you are interested in this course, please contact us using the details below for more information about course availability.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I pay for my course?
We accept the following methods of payment, BACS transfer, Paypal and cheque made payable to “TPT Consultancy & Training Ltd”. Please see our terms and conditions for further details.
Do you offer in-house training?
Yes, all our training courses can be delivered in house for your team, we also offer a bespoke training option if you need the training tailored to your organisation or specific requirements.
Are training materials provided?
Yes, all delegates will receive a comprehensive set of training materials to can take away at the end of the course. We will also provide loan copies of the necessary standards for use during the course
Do you have a residential option?
We don’t offer a residential option, but if you require accommodation during your training please contact us and we can provide you with a list of recommended local hotels.
Where are your open training courses held?
All our open training courses are held at our bespoke training facility; Orbit Business Centre, Merthyr Tydfil. For an overview of the venue please click here. (link to facilities page).
Are refreshments provided during the open courses?
Yes, refreshments throughout the day and a buffet lunch will be provided. If you have any dietary requirements, please make sure to tell us prior to the course start so that we can provide suitable catering.