IATF 16949:2016 Second-Party Auditor
Learn how to conduct second-party audits of automotive quality management systems for supplier monitoring/risk assessment and supplier QMS development.
This course will help you understand the role of a second-party auditor, apply the automotive process approach, apply ISO:9001 and IATF 16949 requirements whilst conducting second party audits. Appropriately trained and competent second-party auditors will bring added value to the automotive supply chain. It is a requirement that second-party audits are used in supplier management approach.
This is a 1 day course for 6-12 candidates and costs £250 + VAT per person.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone involved in the second-party auditing process, maintaining or supervising of an IATF 16949 automotive QMS.
You should have an understanding of the IATF 16949 requirements related to the scope of your audits and the applicable core tool requirements relating to the scope of your audits.
You should also have completed the IATF 16949 Internal Auditor course.
You will have the knowledge to:
- Identify typical customer and organizational specific requirements, relating to second-party audits
- Describe typical manufacturing processes to be audited
- Demonstrate use of PFMEA and control plans
- Define typical supplier risk assessment processes relating to auditing
- Explain how audits can be effectively utilized for supplier monitoring, and supplier QMS development
You will learn the skills to:
- Audit supplier’s PFMEA and control plans
- Audit a supplier, as a valued contribution, to an organization’s overall supplier risk assessment process(es)
- Audit a supplier, as a valued contribution, to an organization’s overall supplier monitoring process(es)
- Audit a supplier in order to develop their own QMS
There are no IATF 16949:2016 Second-Party Auditor courses currently scheduled. If you are interested in this course, please contact us using the details below for more information about course availability.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I pay for my course?
We accept the following methods of payment, BACS transfer, Paypal and cheque made payable to “TPT Consultancy & Training Ltd”. Please see our terms and conditions for further details.
Do you offer in-house training?
Yes, all our training courses can be delivered in house for your team, we also offer a bespoke training option if you need the training tailored to your organisation or specific requirements.
Are training materials provided?
Yes, all delegates will receive a comprehensive set of training materials to can take away at the end of the course. We will also provide loan copies of the necessary standards for use during the course
Do you have a residential option?
We don’t offer a residential option, but if you require accommodation during your training please contact us and we can provide you with a list of recommended local hotels.
Where are your open training courses held?
All our open training courses are held at our bespoke training facility; Orbit Business Centre, Merthyr Tydfil. For an overview of the venue please click here. (link to facilities page).
Are refreshments provided during the open courses?
Yes, refreshments throughout the day and a buffet lunch will be provided. If you have any dietary requirements, please make sure to tell us prior to the course start so that we can provide suitable catering.