Measurement Systems Analysis Training Course
This course provides an overview of Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA), and the approaches used to analyse both attribute and variable measurements systems defined in the Measurement Systems Analysis reference manual.
This is a 1 day course for 6-12 candidates and costs £250 + VAT per person.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone supporting the Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) process especially those involved in gage design, process measurement and initial process studies to support new product and process introduction.
Candidates should be able to explain ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 requirements which can be obtained by attending our IATF 16949:2016 Requirements Course.
You will have the knowledge to:
- Identify the correct measurement systems analysis tool to use when evaluating measurement systems
- Determine whether a measurement system is acceptable for its intended use
- Understand the different sources of variation present in a measurement system
- Explain stability, bias, linearity, repeatability and reproducibility
You will learn the skills to:
- Analyse both variable and attribute gages
- Conduct stability studies, bias studies and linearity studies
- Conduct repeatability and reproducibility (GR&R) studies on variable measurement systems
- Conduct measurement systems study on attribute measurement systems using risk analysis methods
- Understand the statistical properties of measurement systems
- Appreciate how measurement systems errors can affect the quality of the output data leading to incorrect decisions
- Recognize the different approaches used for both attribute and variable measurement systems
- Identify the sources of measurement systems error
There are no Measurement Systems Analysis Training Course courses currently scheduled. If you are interested in this course, please contact us using the details below for more information about course availability.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I pay for my course?
We accept the following methods of payment, BACS transfer, Paypal and cheque made payable to “TPT Consultancy & Training Ltd”. Please see our terms and conditions for further details.
Do you offer in-house training?
Yes, all our training courses can be delivered in house for your team, we also offer a bespoke training option if you need the training tailored to your organisation or specific requirements.
Are training materials provided?
Yes, all delegates will receive a comprehensive set of training materials to can take away at the end of the course. We will also provide loan copies of the necessary standards for use during the course
Do you have a residential option?
We don’t offer a residential option, but if you require accommodation during your training please contact us and we can provide you with a list of recommended local hotels.
Where are your open training courses held?
All our open training courses are held at our bespoke training facility; Orbit Business Centre, Merthyr Tydfil. For an overview of the venue please click here. (link to facilities page).
Are refreshments provided during the open courses?
Yes, refreshments throughout the day and a buffet lunch will be provided. If you have any dietary requirements, please make sure to tell us prior to the course start so that we can provide suitable catering.