Statistical Process Control (SPC) Training Course
This course provides an overview of the methodology used to evaluate a process using statistical methods, and using this information to evaluate and take action on both the process and the output from the process.
This is a 1 day course for 6-12 candidates and costs £250 + VAT per person.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone involved in verifying new manufacturing processes, ongoing process control and process improvement.
Candidates should be able to explain ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 requirements which can be obtained by attending our requirements course.
You will have the knowledge to:
- Identify and select the appropriate control chart as defined in the Statistical Process Control reference manual
- Calculate Cp/Cpk and Pp/Ppk
- Calculate control limits
- Recognize out of control conditions
You will learn the skills to:
- Implement control charts to evaluate process performance and process capability
- Analyse information regarding process performance and process capability
- Identify actions on the process to maintain performance or capability
- Appreciate the different types of statistical methods used to evaluate performance and capability, using both variable and attribute data
- Recognize the difference between capability and performance
- Conduct an initial process study for variable data
- Understand the process for the selection of control charts
There are no Statistical Process Control (SPC) Training Course courses currently scheduled. If you are interested in this course, please contact us using the details below for more information about course availability.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I pay for my course?
We accept the following methods of payment, BACS transfer, Paypal and cheque made payable to “TPT Consultancy & Training Ltd”. Please see our terms and conditions for further details.
Do you offer in-house training?
Yes, all our training courses can be delivered in house for your team, we also offer a bespoke training option if you need the training tailored to your organisation or specific requirements.
Are training materials provided?
Yes, all delegates will receive a comprehensive set of training materials to can take away at the end of the course. We will also provide loan copies of the necessary standards for use during the course
Do you have a residential option?
We don’t offer a residential option, but if you require accommodation during your training please contact us and we can provide you with a list of recommended local hotels.
Where are your open training courses held?
All our open training courses are held at our bespoke training facility; Orbit Business Centre, Merthyr Tydfil. For an overview of the venue please click here. (link to facilities page).
Are refreshments provided during the open courses?
Yes, refreshments throughout the day and a buffet lunch will be provided. If you have any dietary requirements, please make sure to tell us prior to the course start so that we can provide suitable catering.