AS/EN 9100:2016 Requirements
Obtain detailed knowledge of the requirements of 9100:2016 and how the standard can help your organization to better meet customer needs.
This course will enable you to identify requirements and the structure of an effective Aerospace QMS. You will obtain a thorough understanding of the history and development of 9100:2016, the key terms, the definitions and how it integrates and aligns to ISO 9001:2015 and the high level structure. You will be able to apply the key concepts and principles of the standard to existing processes within your organization.
This is a 2 day course for 6-12 candidates and costs £500 + VAT per person.
This course is also available as a virtual course for 2 or more candidates and costs £500 + VAT per person.
Who Should Attend?
This course is aimed at those implementing, or a member of a support team or supervising a 9100:2016 implementation programme.
Whilst there are no formal prerequisites, an understanding of Quality Management Systems is desirable.
You will have the knowledge to:
- Understand the history of 9100:2016, the role of the International Aerospace Quality Group (IAQG) and the standards that support the programme
- Describe the importance and benefits of a 9100:2016 Aerospace QMS
- Define the relationship between 9100:2016, ISO 9001:2015 and the Annex SL High Level Structure
- Explain the terms and definitions of 9100:2016
- Recognize the key concepts of 9100:2016, including aerospace process effectiveness. (PEAR)
- Understand the requirements of 9100:2016
You will learn the skills to:
- Identify the key requirements and benefits of 9100:2016 when implemented effectively
- Develop an Aerospace QMS using best practice approaches to ensure your systems are optimized
- Drive continual improvement, achieving sector-specific requirements for on-time delivery and quality
- Ensure that your quality management systems are integrated into your business management systems
- Operate in a demanding sector by understanding the sector-specific and the importance of flow down requirements
There are no AS/EN 9100:2016 Requirements courses currently scheduled. If you are interested in this course, please contact us using the details below for more information about course availability.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I pay for my course?
We accept the following methods of payment, BACS transfer, credit/debit card and cheque made payable to “TPT Consultancy & Training Ltd”. Please see our terms and conditions for further details.
Do you offer in-house training?
Yes, all our training courses can be delivered in house for your team, we also offer a bespoke training option if you need the training tailored to your organisation or specific requirements.
Are training materials provided?
Yes, all delegates will receive a comprehensive set of training materials to can take away at the end of the course. We will also provide loan copies of the necessary standards for use during the course
Do you have a residential option?
We don’t offer a residential option, but if you require accommodation during your training please contact us and we can provide you with a list of recommended local hotels.
Where are your open training courses held?
All our open training courses are held at our bespoke training facility; Orbit Business Centre, Merthyr Tydfil. For an overview of the venue please click here.
Are refreshments provided during the open courses?
Yes, refreshments throughout the day and a buffet lunch will be provided. If you have any dietary requirements, please make sure to tell us prior to the course start so that we can provide suitable catering.