ISO 45001:2018 Transition
This is an intensive course which will help you to gain the knowledge required to successfully transition from OHSAS 18001:2007 to ISO 45001:2018.
Learn about the new ISO high level structure, Annex SL, the changes to, and the differences between OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 45001:2018.
This is a 2 day course for 6-12 candidates and costs £500 + VAT per person.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone involved in the planning and implementing or managing an OHSAS transition, as well as auditors who need to convert to ISO 45001:2018.
You should have a good knowledge of the requirements of OHSAS 18001:2007, and the key principles of an operational health and safety management system.
You will have the knowledge to:
- Identify the key changes resulting from Annex SL, and ISO 45001:2018
- Understand the new and revised terms and definitions
- Understand the specific new requirements relating to Context, Leadership, Planning and Support in Annex SL
- Understand Key concepts such as PDCA
- Identify the changes in an OH&S management system requirements as a result of transitioning from OHSAS 18001:2007 to ISO 45001:201
- Understand the certification timeline
You will learn the skills to:
- Gain an understanding of the High Level Structure (HLS)
- See how the HLS can be used with other MS standards
- Learn how to transition from OHSAS 18001:2007 to ISO 45001:2018
- Identify areas that need to change in your current OH&S MS
- Inform others about the requirements of ISO 45001:2018
There are no ISO 45001:2018 Transition courses currently scheduled. If you are interested in this course, please contact us using the details below for more information about course availability.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I pay for my course?
We accept the following methods of payment, BACS transfer, credit/debit card and cheque made payable to “TPT Consultancy & Training Ltd”. Please see our terms and conditions for further details.
Do you offer in-house training?
Yes, all our training courses can be delivered in house for your team, we also offer a bespoke training option if you need the training tailored to your organisation or specific requirements.
Are training materials provided?
Yes, all delegates will receive a comprehensive set of training materials to can take away at the end of the course. We will also provide loan copies of the necessary standards for use during the course
Do you have a residential option?
We don’t offer a residential option, but if you require accommodation during your training please contact us and we can provide you with a list of recommended local hotels.
Where are your open training courses held?
All our open training courses are held at our bespoke training facility; Orbit Business Centre, Merthyr Tydfil. For an overview of the venue please click here.
Are refreshments provided during the open courses?
Yes, refreshments throughout the day and a buffet lunch will be provided. If you have any dietary requirements, please make sure to tell us prior to the course start so that we can provide suitable catering.