APQP and PPAP Training Course – AS/EN 9145:2018
This course provides an overview of the tools, procedures and reporting requirements specified in AS/EN 9145, covering the critical steps in the APQP and PPAP, associated project documentation and the role of Process Flow Charts, FMEA and Control Plans.
This is a 1 day course for 6-12 candidates and costs £250 + VAT per person.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone involved with the introduction of new product.
There are no prerequisites for this course. However, a knowledge of AS/EN 9100 will be beneficial.
You will have the knowledge to:
- Identify the purpose and applicability of APQP and PPAP and their importance within the aerospace sector
- Apply the new terms and definitions used within AS/EN 9145
- Describe the makeup of a multidiscipline project team
You will learn the skills to:
- Explain the APQP 5 Phase process steps in detail and how they apply to different organizations
- Demonstrate awareness of the document resources available and the working documents
- Identify PPAP file and submission requirements including customer-specifics
There are no APQP and PPAP Training Course – AS/EN 9145:2018 courses currently scheduled. If you are interested in this course, please contact us using the details below for more information about course availability.