Automotive Core Tools eCourse Bundle
This is a 6 day course for 1 candidate and costs £1000 + VAT per person.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who requires an understanding of the following Core Tools used within the Automotive Sector.
Whilst there are no formal pre-requisites to complete the courses, it will be advantageous to have knowledge of the Automotive sector and IATF 16949 and a good background in mathematics particularly for the SPC course.
You will have the knowledge to:
- Recognize the purpose, objectives of the AIAG and VDA FMEA and the 7 step approach
- Explain the APQP process steps in detail and how they apply to different organizations
- Identify the correct measurement systems analysis tool to use when evaluating measurement systems
- Identify PPAP submission requirements including customer-specifics
- Identify and select the appropriate control chart as defined in the Statistical Process Control reference manual
You will learn the skills to:
- Deploy the AIAG & VDA PFMEA 7 step approach
- Become a productive member of a product quality planning team
- Use Measurement Systems Analysis techniques
- Prepare and submit a PPAP to meet customer-specific requirements
- Appreciate the different types of statistical methods used to evaluate performance and capability, using both variable and attribute data
This course is also available as an eCourse for £1000 + VAT. With no deadlines or time restrictions, our eCourses are designed to be completed online at your own pace and our costs are inclusive of materials, issue of certificate and tutor support.
For more information or to enrol onto the course please contact us at email@example.com or via the form below.