EASA Part 21 Subpart G POA Essentials
The aim of this course is to help you to ensure that your production system is compliant with the Part 21 requirements and contributes to maximise business efficiency through effective implementation.
This course will help you understand:
- EASA Mission and Objectives
- The International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO)
- Aviation Accidents
- Part 21 G requirements and amendments
- Detailed review of Part 21 requirements and how they relate to your POE
- NPAs – how to access pending changes and their impact on Part 21 requirements
This is a 1 day course for 4-12 candidates and costs £250 + VAT per person.
This course is also available as a virtual course for 4 candidates and costs £250 + VAT per person.
Who Should Attend?
- Accountable Managers & Responsible Managers
- Certifying Staff
- Quality Assurance Managers and personnel
No specific prior knowledge regarding EASA is required to join the course.
You will have the knowledge to:
- Understand European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA)
- Discuss ICAO
- Describe Part 21 G Requirements and amendments and POE relationship
- Review Notices of Proposed Amendment (NPAs)
You will learn the skills to:
- Communicate EASA Mission and Objectives
- Access accident data
- Understand the relationship of your POE and its relationship to Part 21 G Requirements
- Access NPAs
There are no EASA Part 21 Subpart G POA Essentials courses currently scheduled. If you are interested in this course, please contact us using the details below for more information about course availability.