Process Design Training Course
Course Outline: FD106, Introduction to Process Design
This CQI/IRCA certified FD106: Introduction to Process Design course will provide fundamental skills for process design and standardisation. Delegates should leave the course with the capability to understand customer and stakeholder requirements and define standardised processes to deliver them.
This is a 2 day course for 4-12 candidates and costs £550 + VAT per person.
This course is also available as a virtual course for 4-10 candidates and costs £550 + VAT per person.
Who Should Attend?
This course is aimed at anyone who needs to understand customer and stakeholder requirements and define standardised processes to deliver them.
As this is a foundation level course, there are no pre-requisites for attendance.
You will have the knowledge to:
- Define a process that reflects the flow down of customer and stakeholder requirements, including compliance.
- Define the requirements of the customer/stakeholder for a specific process.
- Extend process definition through the supply chain.
- Develop process standardisation in support of the establishment of good process management practice.
You will learn the skills to:
- Identify where key measures are located in a process.
- Ensure that processes are well defined and standardised such that they reflect management intent and enable effective audit of performance and risks.
- Establish a foundational understanding of current performance/practice.
- Be a quality coach for process thinking and standardisation.
- Sustain improvements through effective standardisation
There are no Process Design Training Course courses currently scheduled. If you are interested in this course, please contact us using the details below for more information about course availability.
This course is also available as an eCourse for £395 + VAT. With no deadlines or time restrictions, our eCourses are designed to be completed online at your own pace and our costs are inclusive of materials, issue of certificate and tutor support.
For more information or to enrol onto the course please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the form below.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does IRCA and CQI stand for?
IRCA and CQI stand for International Register of Certificated Auditors and Chartered Quality Institute. The CQI exists to make society better by supporting excellence in, and the widespread adoption of, quality management. IRCA is the leading professional body for management systems auditors.
How can I pay for my course?
We accept the following methods of payment, BACS transfer, credit/debit card and cheque made payable to “TPT Consultancy & Training Ltd”. Please see our terms and conditions for further details.
Do you offer in-house training?
Yes, all our training courses can be delivered in house for your team, we also offer a bespoke training option if you need the training tailored to your organisation or specific requirements.
Are training materials provided?
Yes, all delegates will receive a comprehensive set of training materials to can take away at the end of the course. We will also provide loan copies of the necessary standards for use during the course
Where are your open training courses held?
All our open training courses are held at our bespoke training facility; Orbit Business Centre, Merthyr Tydfil. For an overview of the venue please click here.
Are refreshments provided during the open courses?
Yes, refreshments throughout the day and a buffet lunch will be provided. If you have any dietary requirements, please make sure to tell us prior to the course start so that we can provide suitable catering.