Part 145 Continuation
The objective of the course is to ensure certifying and support staff receive continuation training within a two-year period. AMC 145.A.35(d) specifically states that training should cover changes in relevant requirements such as Part 145.
This course will cover the following topics:
- Aviation Accidents
- 145 requirements and amendments
- Detailed review of 145 requirements and how they related to your MOE
- NPAs – how to access pending changes and their impact on 145 requirements
- How Bilateral agreements can impact an organisation
This is a 1 day course for 4-12 candidates and costs £250 + VAT per person.
This course is also available as a virtual course for 4 or more candidates and costs £250 + VAT per person.
Who Should Attend?
This course is aimed at all organisations who are POA holders and all organisations who are either applicants or potential applicants for the approval, and is suitable for:
- Accountable Managers & Responsible Managers
- Certifying Staff
- Quality Assurance Managers and personnel
No specific prior knowledge regarding EASA is required to join the course.
You will have the knowledge to:
- Recall accident statistics within the industry
- Understand 145 Requirements and amendments
- Discuss MOE and its relationship to 145 Requirements
- Understand Notices of Proposed Amendment (NPAs)
- Review Bilateral agreements
You will learn the skills to:
- Access accident data
- Understand the relationship of your MOE and its relationship to 145 Requirements
- Access NPAs
- Access Bilateral Agreements
There are no Part 145 Continuation courses currently scheduled. If you are interested in this course, please contact us using the details below for more information about course availability.