Managing Customer Excellence Training Course
Course Outline: PT207, Managing Customer Excellence
This CQI/IRCA certified PT207: Managing Customer Excellence course will provide the practical skills to identify the different types of customers and stakeholders. Gain knowledge and insight into their various types of requirements. Learn the skills required to translate these requirements to their organisation’s governance, assurance and improvement processes; therefore, delivering customer excellence. Delegates will leave the course with the capability to use customer feedback and information from the external environment to enhance and innovate their organisation’s products and services.
This is a 3 day course for 4-12 candidates and costs £750 + VAT per person.
This course is also available as a virtual course for 4-10 candidates and costs £750 + VAT per person.
Who Should Attend?
This course is aimed at those managing customer excellence and the development of performance measures supporting customer and stakeholder needs.
There are no prerequisites, but there is recommended prior knowledge, FD105 Introduction to Product and Service Management.
You will have the knowledge to:
- Apply a wide range of methods to establish customer/stakeholder requirements and views.
- Understand typical risks associated with their organisation’s context and how they are addressed
- Support process owners and managers in understanding customer and stakeholder requirements.
- Ensure customer/stakeholder requirements are well understood and can flow across the organisation.
- Ensure customer/stakeholder requirements are well understood and can flow down through the supply chain (external providers/suppliers).
You will learn the skills to:
- Use tools to gather insights into markets, competitors, benchmarking and customer requirements.
- Describe key tools to use in incremental, step change or transformational changes, in order to understand customer/stakeholder requirements.
- Deploy appropriate tools and methods to enable the organisation to gain knowledge of market, competition, peers, quality differentiators and benchmarking with respect to specific products/services
- Be a stakeholder advocate.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does IRCA and CQI stand for?
IRCA and CQI stand for International Register of Certificated Auditors and Chartered Quality Institute. The CQI exists to make society better by supporting excellence in, and the widespread adoption of, quality management. IRCA is the leading professional body for management systems auditors.
Where can I buy a copy of the standard?
Standards can be purchased from BSI http://shop.bsigroup.com
How can I pay for my course?
We accept the following methods of payment, BACS transfer, credit/debit card and cheque made payable to “TPT Consultancy & Training Ltd”. Please see our terms and conditions for further details.
Do you offer in-house training?
Yes, all our training courses can be delivered in house for your team, we also offer a bespoke training option if you need the training tailored to your organisation or specific requirements.
Are training materials provided?
Yes, all delegates will receive a comprehensive set of training materials to can take away at the end of the course. We will also provide loan copies of the necessary standards for use during the course
Do you have a residential option?
We don’t offer a residential option, but if you require accommodation during your training please contact us and we can provide you with a list of recommended local hotels.
Where are your open training courses held?
All our open training courses are held at our bespoke training facility; Orbit Business Centre, Merthyr Tydfil. For an overview of the venue please click here.
Are refreshments provided during the open courses?
Yes, refreshments throughout the day and a buffet lunch will be provided. If you have any dietary requirements, please make sure to tell us prior to the course start so that we can provide suitable catering.