Quality Planning Training Course
Course Outline: PT208, Managing Quality Planning
This CQI/IRCA certified PT208: Managing Quality Planning course will provide practical skills development in product/service management in the early phases of the product/service lifecycle. Delegates will leave the course with the capability of working with teams to deploy an integrated project-based approach to product/service quality planning and risk management, in order to meet customer and stakeholder requirements through innovation, concept design and development of products and services.
This is a 3 day course for 4-12 candidates and costs £750 + VAT per person.
This course is also available as a virtual course for 4-10 candidates and costs £750 + VAT per person.
Who Should Attend?
This course is aimed at those managing products and services through quality planning phases, translating customer/stakeholder and other requirements into functional product and service requirements.
There are no prerequisites, but there is recommended prior knowledge which can be gained by attending FD103 Introduction to Risk Management and FD105 Introduction to Product and Service Management.
You will have the knowledge to:
- Evaluate product/project risks from a stakeholder/customer point of view
- Understand typical risks associated with their organisation’s context and how they are addressed
- Translate legal, compliance, regulatory, societal and standards-related requirements into functional requirements for product and service development within their organisation.
- Be a quality planner in using project, product/service and risk management to prevent potential problems with product and service quality
You will learn the skills to:
- Translate customer requirements into functional requirements for product and service development within their organisation
- Develop assurance plans for the stages of product and service development with external providers/suppliers
- Lead changes resulting from product/service design, assessing shortfalls in operational process and development objectives
Frequently Asked Questions
What does IRCA and CQI stand for?
IRCA and CQI stand for International Register of Certificated Auditors and Chartered Quality Institute. The CQI exists to make society better by supporting excellence in, and the widespread adoption of, quality management. IRCA is the leading professional body for management systems auditors.
Where can I buy a copy of the standard?
Standards can be purchased from BSI http://shop.bsigroup.com
How can I pay for my course?
We accept the following methods of payment, BACS transfer, credit/debit card and cheque made payable to “TPT Consultancy & Training Ltd”. Please see our terms and conditions for further details.
Do you offer in-house training?
Yes, all our training courses can be delivered in house for your team, we also offer a bespoke training option if you need the training tailored to your organisation or specific requirements.
Are training materials provided?
Yes, all delegates will receive a comprehensive set of training materials to can take away at the end of the course. We will also provide loan copies of the necessary standards for use during the course
Do you have a residential option?
We don’t offer a residential option, but if you require accommodation during your training please contact us and we can provide you with a list of recommended local hotels.
Where are your open training courses held?
All our open training courses are held at our bespoke training facility; Orbit Business Centre, Merthyr Tydfil. For an overview of the venue please click here.
Are refreshments provided during the open courses?
Yes, refreshments throughout the day and a buffet lunch will be provided. If you have any dietary requirements, please make sure to tell us prior to the course start so that we can provide suitable catering.