The A.3 9100 course is designed for learners who require an in depth understanding of the aerospace sector to enable successful transition to AEA auditor status. An auditor not yet authenticated as an AEA shall be able to satisfy the requirements of BS EN 9104-003:2010 and EN 9104-003:2010 (E) upon successful completion of this course.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who wants to be able to conduct 1st, 2nd, and 3rd party audits to the AS/EN 9100:2016, supplier auditors and those who wish to work as a 3rd party auditor for a certification body.
Whilst there are no formal requisites, this course is designed for auditors without aerospace experience who need to satisfy the requirements of 9104-003.
A.3 9100 Aerospace Industry Specific Training currently does not have any dates scheduled. If you are interested in this course, please click below to get in touch with us so we can organise a date for you.Get in touch
You will have the knowledge to:
- Understand sector specific aspects: aero industry quality requirements, aero industry regulations and military aerospace requirements and regulations
- Understand EASA/FAR 21 (QAP)
- Understand first article inspection
- Understand how to control customer supplied products
- Manage non-conforming materials
You will learn the skills to:
- Satisfy the requirements of BS EN 9104-003:2010 (F)
- Recognise the relevance and needs of Airworthiness and Safety requirements
- Define Material Traceability requirements
- Review controls of sub-contractors
- Control key characteristics
- Articulate the flow-down of AQMS requirements
- Support a Foreign Object and Debris (FOD) programme
- Understand the requirements of calibration systems
- Control special processes