Our internationally recognized AS 9100 Internal Auditor training will optimize learners auditing skills and boost internal audit capabilities. Have confidence in planning and performing an effective audit; as well as reporting and assessing corrective action where necessary. This course develops the necessary skills for leaners to assess and report on the conformance, and the effective implementation of processes, based on AS/EN 9100. Learners will gain experience of how to initiate an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit as9100 internal auditor trainingreports and complete follow-up activities, as per ISO 19011.
Who Should Attend AS 9100 Internal Auditor training ?
This internal auditor training is aimed at current or new internal auditors conducting audits against 9100:2016.
Learners should have a good knowledge of the requirements of 9100:2016. If not, we strongly recommend learners attend our 9100:2016 Requirements course.
|Date||Delivery Method||Cost (+VAT)|
|11th Jan 2024 – 12th Jan 2024||£800||Select Date|
|14th Mar 2024 – 15th Mar 2024||£750||Select Date|
|16th May 2024 – 17th May 2024||£800||Select Date|
|18th Jul 2024 – 19th Jul 2024||£750||Select Date|
|12th Sep 2024 – 13th Sep 2024||£800||Select Date|
|14th Nov 2024 – 15th Nov 2024||£750||Select Date|
AS9100 Internal Auditor Training Outcomes
You will have the knowledge to:
- Understand the key requirements defined in the guidelines of management system auditing according to ISO 19011, and the applicable elements of 9101
- Apply these auditing guidelines to audit a 9100:2016 system
- Initiate, prepare and conduct audit activities in line with 19011
- Prepare and distribute an audit report
- Complete an audit and follow-up
You will learn the skills to:
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up audit activities on 9100:2016
- Identify and apply the benefits and requirements of a 9100:2016 audit
- Assess an organization’s capability to manage its Aerospace QMS
- Write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions