Obtain detailed knowledge of the requirements of AS 9100:2016 and how the AS 9100 standard can help an organization to better meet customer needs. This course will enable learners to identify requirements and the structure of an effective Aerospace QMS. Learners will obtain a thorough understanding of the history and development of AS 9100:2016, the key terms, the definitions and how it integrates and aligns to ISO 9001:2015 and the high level structure. Learners will be able to apply the key concepts and principles of the standard to existing processes within their organization.
Who Should Attend?
This course is aimed at learners who are implementing, supervising or a member of a support team of a 9100:2016 implementation programme.
Whilst there are no formal prerequisites, an understanding of Quality Management Systems is desirable.
AS 9100 Requirements currently does not have any dates scheduled. If you are interested in this course, please click below to get in touch with us so we can organise a date for you.Get in touch
AS 9100 Standard Course Outcomes
You will have the knowledge to:
- Understand the history of 9100:2016, the role of the International Aerospace Quality Group (IAQG) and the standards that support the programme
- Describe the importance and benefits of a 9100:2016 Aerospace QMS
- Define the relationship between 9100:2016, ISO 9001:2015 and the Annex SL High Level Structure
- Explain the terms and definitions of 9100:2016
- Recognize the key concepts of 9100:2016, including aerospace process effectiveness (PEAR)
- Understand the requirements of 9100:2016
You will learn the skills to:
- Identify the key requirements and benefits of 9100:2016 when implemented effectively
- Develop an Aerospace QMS using best practice approaches to ensure your systems are optimized
- Drive continual improvement, achieving sector-specific requirements for on-time delivery and quality
- Ensure that your quality management systems are integrated into your business management systems
- Operate in a demanding sector by understanding the sector-specific and the importance of flow down requirements