The aim of this course is to provide the necessary knowledge required for learners to conduct a first article inspection in line with the requirements of AS 9102B. The course covers the purpose of a first article inspection, the terms and definitions, evaluation activities and a detailed review of the forms identified in AS 9102B. This course includes a detailed delegate workbook, tutorial sessions, and a practical session using the learners company documentation.
Who Should Attend the First Article Inspection?
This course is ideal for learners that need to develop and submit first article inspection reports in line with AS 9102 and customer specific requirements.
There are no prerequisites for learners attending this course.
AS 9102 First Article Inspection currently does not have any dates scheduled. If you are interested in this course, please click below to get in touch with us so we can organise a date for you.Get in touch
First Article Inspection Course Outcomes
You will have the knowledge to:
- Understand the purpose of a first article inspection
- Conduct first article in line with AS 9102B
- Provide objective evidence that all engineering, design and specification requirements, including process and manufacturing validation are correctly understood, accounted for, verified and recorded
You will learn the skills to:
- Correctly complete forms 1, 2 and 3
- Become a productive member of a first article inspection team
- Produce consistent documentation required for aerospace components