Optimize your auditing skills with the internationally recognized AS/EN 9110 Internal Auditor Qualifications and boost your internal audit capabilities. Have confidence in planning and performing an effective audit; as well as reporting and assessing corrective action where necessary. This course develops the necessary skills to assess and report on the conformance, and the effective implementation of processes, based on AS/EN 9110. Learners will gain experience of how to initiate an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit reports and complete follow-up activities, as per ISO 19011.
Who Should Attend?
This course is aimed at current or new internal auditors conducting audits against 9110.
Learners should have a good knowledge of the requirements of 9110.
AS 9110 Internal Auditor currently does not have any dates scheduled. If you are interested in this course, please click below to get in touch with us so we can organise a date for you.Get in touch
AS 9110 Internal Auditor Qualifications Outcome
You will have the knowledge to:
- Plan an internal audit
- Conduct an opening meeting
- Understand audit documentation
- Report on audit findings
- Determine correct NCR Grading (9101)
- Create an NCR Statement, objective evidence, clause requirements
- Conduct Audit Trails
You will learn the skills to:
- Implement the knowledge gained by practicing your auditing techniques through the use of a case study during the course
- Discuss the PEAR Latest Revision