Identify requirements and the structure of an effective AQMS and what this means for you. Gain a thorough understanding of the history and development of 9110:2016, key terms, definitions and the integration and the alignment to the ISO standardized high level structure. You’ll learn to interpret and apply the key concepts and principles of the standard to existing processes within your organization.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an 9110 AQMS.
There are no formal prerequisites, however it will be useful for delegates to read the standard before attending the course and have a broad understanding of quality management systems.
AS 9110 Requirements currently does not have any dates scheduled. If you are interested in this course, please click below to get in touch with us so we can organise a date for you.Get in touch
You will have the knowledge to:
- Understand the history of 9110:2016, the role of the International Aerospace Quality Group (IAQG) and the standards that support the programme
- Describe the importance and benefits of a 9110:2016 Aerospace QMS
- Understand the relationship between 9110:2016, ISO 9001:2015 and the Annex SL High Level Structure
- Explain the terms and definitions of 9100:2016
- Recognise the key concepts of 9110:2016 (including aerospace process effectiveness)
You will learn the skills to:
- Identify the key requirements and benefits of 9110:2016 when implemented effectively
- Develop an Aerospace QMS using best practice approaches to ensure your systems are optimized
- Drive continual improvement, achieving sector-specific requirements for on-time delivery and quality
- Ensure that your quality management systems are integrated into your business management system
- Operate in a demanding sector by understanding the sector-specific and the importance of flow down requirements