This course provides learners with an overview of the tools, procedures and reporting requirements specified in AS/EN 9145, covering the critical steps in the APQP and PPAP, associated project documentation and the role of Process Flow Charts, FMEA and Control Plans.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone involved with the introduction of new product.
There are no prerequisites for this course. However, a knowledge of AS/EN 9100 will be beneficial for learners.
AS/EN 9145 APQP & PPAP currently does not have any dates scheduled. If you are interested in this course, please click below to get in touch with us so we can organise a date for you.Get in touch
You will have the knowledge to:
- Identify the purpose and applicability of APQP and PPAP and their importance within the aerospace sector
- Apply the new terms and definitions used within AS/EN 9145
- Describe the makeup of a multidiscipline project team
You will learn the skills to:
- Explain the APQP 5 Phase process steps in detail and how they apply to different organizations
- Demonstrate awareness of the document resources available and the working documents
- Identify PPAP file and submission requirements including customer-specifics