This Automotive Core Tools eCourse Bundle covers all of the core tools used within the Automotive Sector, namely, AIAG and VDA PFMEA, APQP and Control Plan Methodology, Measurement Systems Analysis, Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) and Statistical Process Control (SPC). The total indicative hours for the bundle is 48. Learners will have access to the courses for 12 months giving you the ability to complete the courses at your own pace and at a time that suits you. Included within the price, learners will receive certificates of attendance for each of the modules completed.
Who Should Attend?
Learners who requires an understanding of the following Core Tools used within the Automotive Sector.
Whilst there are no formal pre-requisites to complete the courses, it will be advantageous for learners to have knowledge of the Automotive sector and IATF 16949 and a good background in mathematics particularly for the SPC course.
You will have the knowledge to:
- Recognize the purpose, objectives of the AIAG and VDA FMEA and the 7 step approach
- Explain the APQP process steps in detail and how they apply to different organizations
- Identify the correct measurement systems analysis tool to use when evaluating measurement systems
- Identify PPAP submission requirements including customer-specifics
- Identify and select the appropriate control chart as defined in the Statistical Process Control reference manual
You will learn the skills to:
- Deploy the AIAG & VDA PFMEA 7 step approach
- Become a productive member of a product quality planning team
- Use Measurement Systems Analysis techniques
- Prepare and submit a PPAP to meet customer-specific requirements
- Appreciate the different types of statistical methods used to evaluate performance and capability, using both variable and attribute data