The objective of the CAA/EASA Part 145 course is to ensure certifying and support staff receive continuation training within a two-year period. AMC 145.A.35(d) specifically states that training should cover changes in relevant requirements such as Part 145.
This course EASA Part 145 will cover the following topics:
- Aviation Accidents
- 145 requirements and amendments
- Detailed review of 145 requirements and how they related to your MOE
- NPAs – how to access pending changes and their impact on 145 requirements
- How Bilateral agreements can impact an organisation.
Who Should Attend The EASA Part 145?
This course is aimed at all organisations who are POA holders and all organisations who are either applicants or potential applicants for the approval, and is suitable for: Accountable Managers & Responsible Managers, Certifying Staff and Quality Assurance Managers and personnel.
No specific prior knowledge regarding EASA is required to join the course.
CAA/EASA Part 145 Regulations – Continuation Training currently does not have any dates scheduled. If you are interested in this course, please click below to get in touch with us so we can organise a date for you.Get in touch
EASA Part 145 Training Outcomes
You will have the knowledge to:
- Recall accident statistics within the industry
- Understand EASA part 145 requirements and amendments
- Discuss MOE and its relationship to EASA part 145 requirements
- Understand Notices of Proposed Amendment (NPAs)
- Review Bilateral agreements
You will learn the skills to:
- Access accident data
- Understand the relationship of your MOE and its relationship to 145 Requirements
- Access NPAs
- Access Bilateral Agreements