The aim of the CAA/EASA Part 21 course is to help learners to ensure that their production system is compliant with the EASA Part 21 requirements and contributes to maximise business efficiency through effective implementation. This course will help learners understand EASA Mission and Objectives, The International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO), Aviation Accidents, Part 21 G requirements and amendments, Detailed review of EASA Part 21 requirements and how they relate to your POE and NPAs – how to access pending changes and their impact on the EASA Part 21 requirements.
Who Should Attend?
Accountable Managers & Responsible Managers, Certifying Staff and Quality Assurance Managers and personnel.
No specific prior knowledge regarding EASA is required to join the course.
CAA/EASA Part 21 Subpart G – Essentials currently does not have any dates scheduled. If you are interested in this course, please click below to get in touch with us so we can organise a date for you.Get in touch
EASA Part 21 Course Outcomes
You will have the knowledge to:
- Understand European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA)
- Discuss ICAO
- Describe EASA Part 21 G Requirements and amendments and POE relationship
- Review Notices of Proposed Amendment (NPAs)
You will learn the skills to:
- Communicate EASA Mission and Objectives
- Access accident data
- Understand the relationship of your POE and its relationship to Part 21 G Requirements
- Access NPAs