Course IDs: 1893, 1842, 4828, 1954 & 1851
This quality management training and audit training eCourse bundle provides learners with a basic awareness and understanding of a broad range of skills and knowledge related to quality and auditing and covers an introduction to problem solving, risk management, change management, process design and management systems.
These courses are delivered through a convenient online training platform, allowing you to learn at your own pace, making it accessible for working professionals and those seeking to upskill without disrupting their daily routines.
- FD102: Introduction to Problem Solving – In this course, you will learn the fundamental principles of problem solving. By honing your problem-solving skills, you’ll become better equipped to address challenges in project management and quality improvement.
- FD103: Introduction to Risk Management – Risk management is a critical component of quality management systems. This course provides you with the knowledge and techniques to identify, assess, and mitigate risks effectively.
- FD104: Introduction to Change Management – Managing change is essential for any organization’s growth and quality improvement. This course delves into change management strategies, helping you lead and adapt to changes successfully.
- FD106: Introduction to Process Design – Effective process design is crucial for achieving optimal quality and efficiency. You’ll gain insights into designing and optimizing processes in quality management systems.
- FD107: Introduction to Management Systems – Quality professionals play a pivotal role in ensuring quality improvement and adherence to management systems. This course provides an overview of management systems and their importance in quality management.
Who Should Attend?
Our foundation courses are designed specifically for learners who are new to quality, or who work in other functions or professions.
By completing this bundle, you will be well-prepared to navigate the intricacies of quality management systems, and quality improvement, ultimately enhancing your career prospects and contributing to the success of your organization.
As these courses are for beginners, there are no formal requirements for learners studying CQI/IRCA foundation courses.
Quality Management Training and Audit Training Outcomes
You will have the knowledge to:
- Describe several methodologies for problem solving
- Explain how risks are evaluated from a stakeholder/customer point of view
- Describe organizational change, values and cultures
- Define a process that reflects the flow down of customer and stakeholder requirements, including compliance
- Understand how a management system is structured and give examples of typical frameworks
You will learn the skills to:
- Support the team leader to identify effective actions to resolve problems and to use tools to address root causes
- Identify several ways that a team can generate ideas to determine potential hazards/risks
- Use the knowledge of learning patterns to implement change
- Ensure that processes are well defined and standardised such that they reflect management intent and enable effective audit of performance and risks
- Become a quality advocate and systems thinker