Course IDs: 2015, 1961, 1806, 2581, 2228 & 2229
This quality management eCourse bundle provide learners with CQI/IRCA approved quality practitioner level courses where you can develop practical skills in the following areas, managing process performance, management systems, change & process improvement, problem solving, customer excellence and quality planning. Build your capability to manage change, process performance and quality planning effectively and become an effective member of a quality team. eCourses allow for flexible learning in terms of timing, location and duration so learners can study in a way which works for them.
- PT202: Managing Process Performance
- PT203: Managing Management Systems
- PT204: Managing Change and Continual Improvement
- PT205: Managing Problem Solving
- PT207: Managing Customer Excellence
- PT208: Managing Quality Planning
Who Should Attend?
These quality management courses are aimed at those who are managing the quality function within their organisation and require knowledge of managing process improvement, management systems, change and process improvement, customer excellence and quality planning.
Whilst there are no formal requirements, there is recommended prior knowledge which is detailed in each course outline.
Quality Management Courses Outcomes
You will have the knowledge to:
- Develop a balanced set of measures of performance against customer/stakeholder requirements and related process
- Describe approaches and tools to identify and manage risk
- Describe a process management approach
- Apply a wide range of methods to establish customer/stakeholder requirements and views
- Be a quality planner in using project, product/service and risk management to prevent potential problems with product and service quality
You will learn the skills to:
- Define measures of process performance that reflect an understanding of specific key requirements of customers and stakeholders, including compliance requirements
- Implement a management system framework that ensures linkage and alignment in the flow down of customer/stakeholder requirements
- Manage improvement teams and deploy improvement tools and techniques
- Deploy appropriate tools and methods to enable the organisation to gain knowledge of market, competition, peers, quality differentiators and benchmarking with respect to specific products/services
- Translate customer requirements into functional requirements for product and service development within their organisation