Course ID: 1842 Risk Management Training
This CQI/IRCA certified FD103: Introduction to Risk Management training provides learners with an awareness of the fundamental tools, techniques and structured methodology for risk management across a broad range of organisational contexts. Learners will leave the course with the capability to participate as a member of a team in the application of the key tools within their organisation.
Who Should Attend Risk Management Training?
Our risk management courses are aimed at learners participating as a member of a team in the application of the key tools related to risk management in an organisation.
There are no specific requirements for attending this risk management training.
FD103: Introduction to Risk Management currently does not have any dates scheduled. If you are interested in this course, please click below to get in touch with us so we can organise a date for you.Get in touch
Risk Management Training Outcomes
You will have the knowledge to:
- Explain how risks are evaluated from a stakeholder/customer point of view
- Understand how risks identified during assurance activities are managed
- Appreciate how risk management is applied throughout the supply chain
You will learn the skills to:
- Identify several ways that a team can generate ideas to determine potential hazards/risks
- Describe a methodology for risk management
- Discuss how identified risks link to key tools used in risk assessment such as the top level structure of a Fault Tree Analysis (FTA)