Course ID: 4828
This CQI/IRCA certified FD104: Introduction to Change Management course will provide learners with an awareness of the key considerations and approaches to enable effective change in organisations. Learners will leave the course with the ability to explain to others how understanding organisational change can be used to develop an approach capable of sustaining improvement in customer and stakeholder satisfaction.
Who Should Attend?
This course is aimed at learners participating as a member of a change management team in an organisation.
Whilst there are no formal requirements, please note that this course is very much focused on improvement and change being applied within a manufacturing organisation.
FD104: Introduction to Change Management currently does not have any dates scheduled. If you are interested in this course, please click below to get in touch with us so we can organise a date for you.Get in touch
You will have the knowledge to:
- Describe organizational change, values and cultures
- Understand the PDCA Cycle
- Appreciate the barriers and enablers of change
- Discuss learning patterns and learning styles
- Manage change
You will learn the skills to:
- Identify how process management ensures improvements are customer / stakeholder centric
- Use the knowledge of learning patterns to implement change
- Become a quality motivator for change and improvement
- List the considerations for and enablers for change