Course ID: 1954 – Introduction to Process Design Training Course
This CQI/IRCA certified FD106: Introduction to Process Design Training Course will provide learners with fundamental skills for process design and standardisation. Learners will leave the course with the capability to understand customer and stakeholder requirements and define standardised processes to deliver them.
Who Should Attend?
This process design training course is aimed at learners who need to understand customer and stakeholder requirements and define standardised processes to deliver them.
As this is a foundation level process design training course, there are no pre-requisites for attendance.
FD106: Introduction to Process Design currently does not have any dates scheduled. If you are interested in this course, please click below to get in touch with us so we can organise a date for you.Get in touch
Process Design Training Course Outcomes
You will have the knowledge to:
- Define a process that reflects the flow down of customer and stakeholder requirements, including compliance
- Define the requirements of the customer/stakeholder for a specific process
- Extend process definition through the supply chain
- Develop process standardisation in support of the establishment of good process management practice
You will learn the skills to:
- Identify where key measures are located in a process
- Ensure that processes are well defined and standardised such that they reflect management intent and enable effective audit of performance and risks
- Establish a foundational understanding of current performance/practice
- Be a quality coach for process thinking and standardisation
- Sustain improvements through effective standardisation