Course ID: 1805
This CQI/IRCA certified ISO 9001:2015 Foundation course will provide learners who have an existing, basic knowledge of, or experience in, quality management with an understanding of the management systems approach and the requirements of ISO 9001. Successfully completing the CQI and IRCA Certified ISO 9001:2015 Foundation QMS Training course does not satisfy the training requirement to become an IRCA certified auditor.
Who Should Attend?
This course is aimed at those beginning their career in quality with an auditing role, quality engineers, technicians and similar. It provides a basis for delegates who wish to go on to complete CQI/IRCA Certified QMS Internal Auditor or Lead Auditor courses.
a) Management systems
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- The core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review, and continual improvement.
b) Quality management
- The fundamental concepts and the seven quality management principles (see ISO 9000)
- The relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction.
c) Quality management terms and definitions
- The commonly used quality management terms and definitions (as defined in ISO 9000).
FD116: ISO 9001:2015 QMS Foundation currently does not have any dates scheduled. If you are interested in this course, please click below to get in touch with us so we can organise a date for you.Get in touch
You will have the knowledge to:
- Explain the purpose of a quality management system, of quality management systems standards, and the business benefits of improved performance of the quality management system
- Outline the structure and content of ISO 9001 and its relationship with ISO 9000
- Recognize the specific quality management related requirements of ISO 9001
You will learn the skills to:
- Understand the processes involved in establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring, measuring, analysing, evaluating, reviewing, maintaining, and improving a quality management system, including the significance of these for QMS auditors
- Outline, with reference to the PDCA cycle and the model of a process-based quality management system, the structure and content of ISO 9001
- Make reference to the seven quality principles, explain the relationship between ISO 9001 requirements and ISO 9000