Course ID: 2501
This course aims to provide learners who have an existing basic knowledge of, or experience in, occupational health and safety management, with an understanding of the management systems approach and the requirements of ISO 45001. It additionally provides a basis for learnerswho wish to go on to complete CQI and IRCA Certified OHSMS Auditor Training courses. Successfully completing the CQI and IRCA Certified ISO 45001:2018 Foundation OHSMS training course does not satisfy the training requirement to become an IRCA certificated OHSMS auditor.
Who Should Attend?
This course is aimed at those beginning their career in OH&S management with an auditing role, quality engineers, technicians and similar.
Recommended prior knowledge:
a) Management systems
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
b) Occupational Health & Safety Management
- A basic knowledge of managing occupational health and safety through hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control and compliance with legal requirements and other requirements
c) Common examples of relevant national and local OH&S legislation and requirements
FD127: ISO 45001:2018 Foundation currently does not have any dates scheduled. If you are interested in this course, please click below to get in touch with us so we can organise a date for you.Get in touch
You will have the knowledge to:
- Explain the purpose of an occupational health and safety management system, of occupational health and safety management system standards, and the business benefits of improved performance of the occupational health & safety management system
- Outline the structure and content of ISO 45001
You will learn the skills to:
- Explain the specific occupational health & safety management system related requirements of ISO 45001