The AATT 9100:2016 has been re-instated until the release of AATT 9100:2023. Please contact us with any questions.
The AATT course is the only approved training which will enable AQMS authentication to AA or AEA grade. The course will teach learners how the process approach is applied within the aerospace sector which will be invaluable to guide your company systems to meet AS9100 requirements. This course is focused on the training and development of learners and includes group workshops, individually assessed case study exercises and continual evaluation during the first 3 days of the course and a final evaluation of the candidate on the 4th day as a result of online examinations and interview.
Who Should Attend?
- Any member of an AS/EN 9100:2016 implementation team.
- Trainers who want an effective method of explaining AS/EN 9100:2016 to employees.
- Anyone who wants to be able to conduct 1st, 2nd, and 3rd party audits to the AS/EN 9100:2016 (Rev D Standard).
- Individuals who wish to work as a 3rd party auditor for a certification body.
- Successful completion of QMS Lead Auditor training.
- Working knowledge of AS/EN 9100:2016 requirements.
- Basic knowledge of ISO/IEC 17021-1, 9101:2016 requirements, and 9101 Forms.
- Completion of all required online modules
IAQG-Sanctioned 9100:2016 AATT Instructor-Led Training currently does not have any dates scheduled. If you are interested in this course, please click below to get in touch with us so we can organise a date for you.Get in touch
You will have the knowledge to:
- Understand the AS/EN 9100:2016 standard and how to audit these requirements based on the process approach
- Link the AS/EN 9100:2016 Standards to Quality Management Principles and risk-based thinking
- Determine needed documentation
- Classify, record and resolve nonconformities
You will learn the skills to:
- Allow AQMS auditors to align with the requirements defined in 9104 and 9101
- Form an audit team and conduct an audit meeting
- Complete an audit report with clear findings and actions in an aerospace organisation