Develop the skills to carry out effective internal audits of the IATF 16949 core tools, which will add value to the automotive supply chain. Learners will gain an understanding of the core tools, how they are applied within an organization and learn how to effectively audit the core tools. Learners will not only obtain the knowledge to conduct audits effectively, they will learn how to provide the auditee with effective and accurate feedback.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervising of an IATF 16949:2016 Automotive Quality Management System.
Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016 requirements is necessary and learners must have completed an IATF 16949:2016 Internal Auditor course.
IATF 16949 Core Tools for Auditors currently does not have any dates scheduled. If you are interested in this course, please click below to get in touch with us so we can organise a date for you.Get in touch
You will have the knowledge to:
- Audit potential Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Audit APQP and Control Plan Methodology (APQP)
- Audit Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
- Audit Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA)
- Audit Statistical Process Control (SPC)
You will learn the skills to:
- Audit each of the core tools effectively
- Ensure accurate and effective audit feedback
- Identify applicable core tools within the scope of your audit
- Understand the core tools and the way they are applied within an organization
- Add value to your organization through effective auditing of core tools