By attending this course learners will become familiar with a typical framework for implementing an automotive quality management system to satisfy the requirements of IATF 16949:2016. Learners will discover how to conduct a gap analysis against the requirements of IATF 16949:2016 and how to develop an implementation plan which will form a sound basis for your implementation efforts to benefit your organization.
Who Should Attend?
This course is aimed at those implementing, supervising or a member of a support team for an IATF 16949:2016 implementation programme.
A good knowledge of the requirements of IATF 16949:2016, and the key principles of an Automotive QMS. If not, we strongly recommend learners attend our IATF 16949:2016 Requirements Course.
IATF 16949 Implementing currently does not have any dates scheduled. If you are interested in this course, please click below to get in touch with us so we can organise a date for you.Get in touch
You will have the knowledge to:
- Identify a typical framework for implementing IATF 16949:2016 following the PDCA cycle
- Interpret the key concepts and requirements of 9100:2016 to enable smooth implementation
- Identify the benefits specific to an organization in relation to implementing an effective Automotive QMS
- Conduct a gap analysis of an organization’s current position with regard to IATF 16949:2016
- Implement the key concepts and requirements of IATF 16949:2016
You will learn the skills to:
- Identify the key benefits to your organization from implementing an effective Automotive QMS
- Develop plans and determine the resources required for effective implementation
- Apply good practice to the implementation using proven tools and techniques
- Implement a system that enables better response to customer requirements and market changes
- Assure the provision of products and services that consistently meet customer needs and to enhance customer satisfaction