Our internationally recognized IATF 16949:2016 Internal Auditor course will optimize your auditing skills and boost your internal audit capabilities. Have confidence in planning and performing an effective audit; as well as reporting and assessing corrective action where necessary. This course develops the necessary skills to assess and report on the conformance, and the effective implementation of processes, based on IATF 16949. Learners will discover how to initiate an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit reports and complete follow-up activities, as per ISO 19011.
Who Should Attend?
This course is aimed at current or new internal auditors auditing IATF 16949:2016 automotive QMS.
Learners should have a good knowledge of IATF 16949:2016 requirements. If not, we strongly recommend learners attend our IATF 16949:2016 Requirements Course.
|Date||Delivery Method||Cost (+VAT)|
|14th Dec 2023 – 15th Dec 2023||£750||Select Date|
|15th Feb 2024 – 16th Feb 2024||£800||Select Date|
|18th Apr 2024 – 19th Apr 2024||£750||Select Date|
|13th Jun 2024 – 14th Jun 2024||£800||Select Date|
|15th Aug 2024 – 16th Aug 2024||£750||Select Date|
|17th Oct 2024 – 18th Oct 2024||£800||Select Date|
|12th Dec 2024 – 13th Dec 2024||£750||Select Date|
You will have the knowledge to:
- Understand the key requirements defined in the guidelines of management system auditing according to ISO 19011
- Apply these auditing guidelines to audit an IATF 16949:2016 system
- Explain the importance of customer-specific requirements in the internal audit process
- Identify the automotive process approach when auditing
- Initiate, prepare and conduct audit activities in line with 19011
- Prepare and distribute an audit report
- Complete an audit and follow-up
You will learn the skills to:
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up audit activities on IATF 16949
- Plan and initiate the audit
- Prepare audit activities, taking account of customer-specific requirements
- Conduct audit activities using the process approach
- Write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions