Obtain detailed knowledge of the requirements of IATF 16949:2016 and how the standard can help your organization to better meet customer needs. Identify requirements and the structure of an effective Automotive QMS. Help you obtain a thorough understanding of the history and development of IATF 16949:2016, the key terms, the definitions and how it integrates and aligns to ISO 9001:2015 and the high level structure. Learners will be able to apply the key concepts and principles of the standard to existing processes within your organization.
Who Should Attend?
This course is aimed at those implementing, or a member of a support team or supervising an IATF 16949:2016 implementation programme.
Whilst there are no formal prerequisites, an understanding of Quality Management Systems is desirable.
IATF 16949 Requirements currently does not have any dates scheduled. If you are interested in this course, please click below to get in touch with us so we can organise a date for you.Get in touch
You will have the knowledge to:
- Explain why the automotive standard was developed
- Understand the history of IATF 16949:2016, the role of IATF and the standards that support the programme
- Appreciate the relationship between IATF 16949:2016, ISO 9001 and the Annex SL high level structure
- Define the terms and definitions of ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016
- Acknowledge key concepts of ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016
- Consider the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016
You will learn the skills to:
- Identify the key requirements and benefits of IATF 16949:2016 when implemented effectively
- Develop an Automotive QMS using best practice approaches to ensure your systems are optimized
- Drive continual improvement, achieving sector-specific requirements for on-time delivery and quality
- Ensure that your quality management systems are integrated into your business management systems
- Operate in a demanding sector by understanding the sector-specific and flow down requirements