This IATF 16949:2016 Second Party Auditor course will teach learners how to conduct second-party audits of automotive quality management systems for supplier monitoring/risk assessment and supplier QMS development. This course will help learners understand the role of a second-party auditor, apply the automotive process approach, apply ISO:9001 and IATF 16949 requirements whilst conducting second party audits. Appropriately trained and competent second-party auditors will bring added value to the automotive supply chain. It is a requirement that second-party audits are used in supplier management approach.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone involved in the second-party auditing process, maintaining or supervising of an IATF 16949 automotive QMS.
Learners should have an understanding of the IATF 16949 requirements related to the scope of your audits and the applicable core tool requirements relating to the scope of your audits. Learners should have also completed the IATF 16949 Internal Auditor course.
IATF 16949 Second Party Auditor currently does not have any dates scheduled. If you are interested in this course, please click below to get in touch with us so we can organise a date for you.Get in touch
You will have the knowledge to:
- Identify typical customer and organizational specific requirements, relating to second-party audits
- Describe typical manufacturing processes to be audited
- Demonstrate use of PFMEA and control plans Define typical supplier risk assessment processes relating to auditing, Explain how audits can be effectively utilized for supplier monitoring, and supplier QMS development
You will learn the skills to:
- Audit supplier’s PFMEA and control plans
- Audit a supplier, as a valued contribution, to an organization’s overall supplier risk assessment process(es)
- Audit a supplier, as a valued contribution, to an organization’s overall supplier monitoring process(es)
- Audit a supplier in order to develop their own QMS