Course ID: 18083
This CQI/IRCA certified ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor training programme is for learners who require an in-depth understanding of the range of auditing techniques and protocols associated with the Lead Auditor role. The objective of this training course is to enable learners to lead an audit team and audit the quality management system of an organisation to the requirements of ISO 9001:2015. Our Lead Auditor course is a natural progression course from ISO 9001 Foundation and ISO 9001 Internal Auditor.
Key auditing skills will be covered in this ISO 9001 Lead Auditor course. For example, the role of the auditor, principles of effective auditing, developing an audit plan, understanding the scope and objectives of the audit, practical examples of conducting an audit, and writing clear and concise audit reports against the requirements of ISO 9001.
Throughout the ISO 9001 Lead Auditor course, learners will be provided with essential auditing skills and knowledge, preparing them to conduct effective ISO 9001 audits and contribute to the improvement of quality management systems. This course will equip learners with the competencies required to become successful ISO 9001 Lead Auditors.
Who Should Attend?
This ISO 9001 Lead Auditor course satisfies the training requirements for those who wish to register with the IRCA auditor registration scheme.
It is essential for any serious quality professional, e.g. quality managers or those involved in the design, management and implementation of an audit programme for internal, supplier and other external audits from customers and/or certification bodies.
This ISO 9001 Lead Auditor course is suitable for Quality Consultants working with organisations to help them achieve ISO 9001 certification or improve their quality management systems.
a) Management systems
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- The core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review and continuous improvement.
b) Quality management
- The fundamental concepts and the seven quality management principles (see ISO 9000):
- Customer focus
- Engagement of people
- Process approach
- Evidence-based decision making
- Relationship management
c) ISO 9001
- Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9001 and the commonly used quality management terms and definitions, as given in ISO 9000, which may be gained by completing a CQI/IRCA Certified QMS Foundation Training course or equivalent.
|Date||Delivery Method||Cost (+VAT)|
|4th Dec 2023 – 8th Dec 2023||£1350||Select Date|
|8th Jan 2024 – 12th Jan 2024||£1400||Select Date|
|5th Feb 2024 – 9th Feb 2024||£1350||Select Date|
|4th Mar 2024 – 8th Mar 2024||£1400||Select Date|
|8th Apr 2024 – 12th Apr 2024||£1350||Select Date|
|6th May 2024 – 10th May 2024||£1400||Select Date|
|3rd Jun 2024 – 7th Jun 2024||£1350||Select Date|
|8th Jul 2024 – 12th Jul 2024||£1400||Select Date|
|5th Aug 2024 – 9th Aug 2024||£1350||Select Date|
|9th Sep 2024 – 13th Sep 2024||£1400||Select Date|
|7th Oct 2024 – 11th Oct 2024||£1350||Select Date|
|4th Nov 2024 – 8th Nov 2024||£1400||Select Date|
|9th Dec 2024 – 13th Dec 2024||£1350||Select Date|
You will have the knowledge to:
- Plan, conduct, follow-up an audit of a QMS to establish conformity to ISO 9001 and in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO/IEC 17021 as applicable)
- Explain the role and responsibilities of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow-up a quality management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011, and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable.
- Explain the purpose of a quality management system, of quality management systems standards, of management system audit, of third party certification and the business benefits of improved performance of the quality management system.
You will learn the skills to:
- Manage a successful audit and produce reports detailing levels of conformity to ISO 9001
- Plan, conduct, report and follow-up an audit of a quality management system to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 9001 and in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO/IEC 17021 as applicable).