Course ID: 18083
This is a CQI Approved training course and is designed for you to study the first 3 days of the course online, in your own time and at your own pace. The final 2 days of the course will be conducted in a virtual classroom.
This CQI/IRCA certified ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor training programme is for learners who require an in-depth understanding of the range of auditing techniques and protocols associated with the Lead Auditor role. The objective of this training course is to enable learners to lead an audit team and audit the quality management system of an organisation to the requirements of ISO 9001:2015. Our Lead Auditor course is a natural progression course from ISO 9001 Foundation and ISO 9001 Internal Auditor.
Key auditing skills will be covered in this ISO 9001 Lead Auditor course. For example, the role of the auditor, principles of effective auditing, developing an audit plan, understanding the scope and objectives of the audit, practical examples of conducting an audit, and writing clear and concise audit reports against the requirements of ISO 9001.
Throughout the ISO 9001 Lead Auditor course, learners will be provided with essential auditing skills and knowledge, preparing them to conduct effective ISO 9001 audits and contribute to the improvement of quality management systems. This course will equip learners with the competencies required to become successful ISO 9001 Lead Auditors.
Who Should Attend?
This ISO 9001 Lead Auditor course satisfies the training requirements for those who wish to register with the IRCA auditor registration scheme.
It is essential for any serious quality professional, e.g. quality managers or those involved in the design, management and implementation of an audit programme for internal, supplier and other external audits from customers and/or certification bodies.
This ISO 9001 Lead Auditor course is suitable for Quality Consultants working with organisations to help them achieve ISO 9001 certification or improve their quality management systems.
a) Management systems
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- The core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review and continuous improvement.
b) Quality management
- The fundamental concepts and the seven quality management principles (see ISO 9000):
- Customer focus
- Engagement of people
- Process approach
- Evidence-based decision making
- Relationship management
c) ISO 9001
- Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9001 and the commonly used quality management terms and definitions, as given in ISO 9000, which may be gained by completing an CQI/IRCA Certified QMS Foundation Training course or equivalent.
|Date||Delivery Method||Cost (+VAT)|
|12th Feb 2024 – 13th Feb 2024||£1250||Select Date|
|15th Apr 2024 – 16th Apr 2024||£1250||Select Date|
|10th Jun 2024 – 11th Jun 2024||£1250||Select Date|
|12th Aug 2024 – 13th Aug 2024||£1250||Select Date|
|14th Oct 2024 – 15th Oct 2024||£1250||Select Date|
|16th Dec 2024 – 17th Dec 2024||£1250||Select Date|
You will have the knowledge to:
- Plan, conduct, follow-up an audit of a QMS to establish conformity to ISO 9001 and in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO/IEC 17021 as applicable)
- Explain the role and responsibilities of an auditor
You will learn the skills to:
- Manage a successful audit and produce reports detailing levels of conformity to ISO 9001